We are leading specialist for epoxy flooring, polyurethane coatings system, chemical resistant lining, anti-slip flooring etc. We offer one-stop solution from waterproofing, concrete restoration up to the finishing that would help the users to eliminate unnecessary hurdles and hidden cost may arise during the process of implementation.
Floors are horizontal elements of building structures that divide building into different levels for the purpose of creating more accommodation within the restricted space, one above the other and also provide support to the occupants, furniture, and equipment of a building.
The resinous floor finish is a liquid that is applied to a concrete floor and dries to a hard, durable and smooth film. Resinous flooring is consists of epoxy, polyurethane, methyl methacrylate and acrylic, etc. This type of polymerized coating is varying in thickness and is expected to protect and extend the life of the floor while providing an attractive appearance and slip-resistant surface.
Characteristic of a good floor finishes:
- It should be durable
- It should be easy to clean
- Good appearance
- Free from dampness
- Fire Resistant
- Low Maintenance cost
Developing an appropriate flooring solution to address the specific requirements and often need an understanding of the CAUSE of the floor problems. Such a preliminary questionnaire is to understand the needs of facilities to addresses the service condition such as service temperature, mechanical services, service condition either is dry or wet operation. One should keep in mind that the floor systems are not easily classified into a cookbook type code with design procedures. In fact, the durability of flooring in the sense of integrity and suitability is almost totally dependent on the quality of the installation. It could, therefore, be argued that condition assessment should be done at as early an age as possible preferably immediately following construction.
Resinous flooring is classified into eight specific types, each exhibiting its own particular performance characteristics. A variety of synthetic resins, namely epoxy, polyurethane, and methacrylate, can be tailored-made to produce the different resin types of floor finish. BS 8204-6, Section 6.2 accordance to the FERFA classifies the types, varying in thickness and surface finish, as follows:
- LD (Light duty)– Light foot traffic, occasional rubber tyred vehicles.
- MD (Medium duty) – Frequent of foot traffic, regular fork lift truck traffic, occasional hard plastic-wheeled trolleys.
- HD (Heavy duty) – Constant fork lift truck traffic, hard plastic wheeled trolleys with loads impact.
- VHD (Very heavy duty) – Severe heavily loaded traffic and impact.
Selection of flooring to be applied
It is essential that, in the design and construction stages, there should be full consultation with the manufacturer of the flooring product and/or the specialist flooring contractor to ensure that the product to be selected is entirely suited for the conditions both during application and in subsequent service. Consideration should, therefore, be given to whichever of the following are applicable:
- Design of the synthetic resin flooring including the type, extent and frequency of traffic condition.
- Type of loading (static or dynamic) and severity of impact.
- Possibility of all chemicals spills, including those used for cleaning or sterilizing, which could come into contact with the floor, and concentration, frequency, and temperature of spillage.
- Service temperatures that the flooring is required to withstand in normal service or as part of the cleaning operations and whether exposure is by radiant or conductive heat or by direct contact.
- Colour, uniformity and retention, aesthetics, and decorative effects.
- If the flooring will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultra-violet light.
- Compliance with hygiene or food industry requirements, such as HACCP, GMP, or equivalent local food safety standard.
- Special floor requirements, such as slip resistance, static dissipative characteristics.
- Design life-span of the flooring.
- Design thickness of flooring to be installed.
- Duration for the application and curing of the flooring.
- Substrate conditions, including information about any previous use of the floor which could affect adhesion, and any preparatory treatment required.
- Health, safety, and environmental concerns during application and in service.
Our resinous flooring is produced and installed to comply with the code of practice of BS 8204-6, FeRFA Guidance, EN 13813, DIN EN 51130 etc.
Our Resinous Flooring and Services:
- Solvent Free, Low VOC, Self-smoothing Epoxy Flooring – A seamless, smooth, glossy, impact resistant and low maintenance trowel applied epoxy finish. The system can be applied to 1 -2mm thick depends on specification. Suitable to be used in cleanrooms, pharmaceutical, electronic production, dairies production etc. For more information, contact us.
- Solvent Based Epoxy High Build coating – A high build, fast drying, available in gloss and matt finish epoxy flooring. Apply the coating using roller and thickness varying from 0.30mm to 1.0mm with the combination of selected quartz. Often, the coating finish can be tailored made to smooth and anti-slip textured finish to suit various service conditions like dry production, wet processing where the risk of slip and fall is particularly concerned. Recommended to use in machine rooms, service rooms, pedestal, service corridor, M&E rooms, light manufacturing, light industrial floor. For more information, contact us.
- Solvent Free Polyurethane Self-smoothing Flooring – Solvent-free, low VOC, high flexibility trowel-applied polyurethane floor finish. Thickness applied from 2.5mm to 5.00 depends on specifications and uses. Highly recommend used in school, Child care center, Retirement home, offices, showrooms, retails etc. For more information, contact us.
- Hybrid Cementitious Polyurethane flooring – Trowel applied solvent-free hybrid cementitious polyurethane flooring which provide high impact resistance, abrasion resistance, high-temperature resistance and resistance to most type of aggressive chemical found in food and beverage manufacturing. Available smooth and antislip finish depend on service condition. Thickness applied from 3mm to 9mm. As the flooring system is approved by GMP, HACCP, and OSHA, etc, it highly recommended being used in the commercial kitchen, food, and beverage manufacturing, dairies production, meat processing, fisheries, poultry, etc. For more information, contact us.
- Flexible, elastomeric polyurethane coating – is 2 components solvent-free, low VOC, roller applied multi-layer flexible polyurethane coating which provides a watertight, elastic, chemical resistance, and colorfast coating finish. Suitable to be used for car park floors, pedestal, car porch floors, apartment car parks, light industrial floors, etc. For more information, contact us.
Toughdeck EPU – Newly developed Epoxy – PU Deckcoat – Exposed finish, Flexible, UV – Resistance, Colour Fast, and Excellent mechanical properties, wear resistance finish, and cured with an hour after application. For more information,
- Solvent-Free Low VOC anti-static epoxy flooring – 1.5mm to 2.0mm solvent-free and low VOC self-smoothing anti-static epoxy finish which consists of conductive additives enable to discharge electrostatic ions to ground. Such types of flooring can prevent damages to products and explosion hazard namely; electronic chips, data storage facilities, and telecommunication devices. Highly recommended to be used in Electronic production, Military facilities, pharmaceutical, dairies manufacturing, etc. For more information, contact us.
- Solvent-Free Low VOC anti-static epoxy flooring – 1.5mm to 2.0mm solvent-free and low VOC self-smoothing anti-static epoxy finish which consists of conductive additives enable to discharge electrostatic ions to ground. Such types of flooring can prevent damages to products and explosion hazard namely; electronic chips, data storage facilities, and telecommunication devices. Highly recommended to be used in Electronic production, Military facilities, pharmaceutical, dairies manufacturing etc. For more information, contact us.
- High build Epoxy Floor coating – Easy clean surface, reflective finish (reduction of energy), abrasion-resistant, available in various colours.
- Solvent Free, Low VOC epoxy moisture barrier – 2mm to 3mm thick moisture suppression epoxy underlayment prior to epoxy application. Recommend to used at high moisture content on-grade concrete such as basement slab, on-grade floor slab before the application of polymerized coating finish. For more information, contact us.
- Solvent-based UV resistant Polyurethane Sealer – is a 2 components, solvent-based colour stable polyurethane sealer which provides a glossy, seamless, low maintenance and reflective finish. Suitable to be used in production area, manufacturing, processing plants and light industrial floors. For more information, contact us.
- Chemical Resistant Fiberglass Lining – is a vinyl ester resin-based multi-layer nonwoven glass fabric lining system that provides an excellent chemical resistant, high temperature resistant protective layer over concrete substrates, metal, etc. It can resist the most types of chemicals in petrochemical plants, chemical processing, oil and gas production, refineries, biodiesel, palm oil mills, wastewater treatment plants, etc. For more information, contact us.
- Electric Insulative Membrane / Touch Voltage Protection Membrane – Low VOC, fast curing spray-applied polyurethane hybrid used as touch voltage protection membrane for high-speed rail platform/ insulation finish surface to protect the user from electric shocks or touch voltage cause from electricity / electrostatic or touch voltage from High-speed rail, switchgear, Electric control panels etc. The system is suitable to used in the facilities like power plants, switchgear / transformer rooms, transmission center, high-speed railway platform, Mass Transit Railway, etc. Contact us for more information.
Need help? Please contact us for further information.
- Electric Insulative Membrane / Touch Voltage Protection Membrane – Hot pour bituminous based hybrid touch voltage protection membrane for electric insulation surface to protect the user from electric shocks or touch voltage cause from electricity / electrostatic or touch voltage caused by high-speed rail, switchgear, electrical control panels, electric circuits etc. The system recommended to use in the facilities such as power plants, transformer rooms, transmission centers, high-speed railway platforms, Mass Transit Railway platforms etc. Contact us for more information.