We are a leading specialist in waterproofing, epoxy flooring, polyurethane coating system, concrete structural repair works, spray-applied polyurea, polyurethane-polyurea high cross-link hybrid elastomeric membrane in Malaysia. We incorporated under the ‘Akta Syarikat 1965 in Malaysia and registered in the category of G5 in the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Malaysia. The company has been active in the construction industry in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and we are expanding to other regions throughout Southeast Asia. We are committed to provide and integrate technical specialties and provide various types of solutions in waterproofing and structural repair. for buildings, civil infrastructures, hospitals, high rise development, bridges, etc.
We are proud to have been a part in contributing to the success and completion to some of the well known mega projects and high rise buildings in Malaysia and hope to be able to include your organization in our list soon.
Our goal is to provide both superior customer experience and tremendous value for our customers.
We are backed by a group of competent and experienced professionals, we are ready in hand to provide you the solutions for waterproofing, concrete repairs, crack epoxy injection, grouting, epoxy flooring, polyurethane flooring and spray-applied polyurea and polyurethane elastomeric and we are passionate and determined to deliver the result exceeding your expectations.
Our range of products:
- Polymerized Bituminous based torch-applied waterproofing membrane (sand-filled or mineral grade) – for the roof, exposed deck, car porch, flat roof, etc.
- Acrylic-based waterproofing coating system – for the roof, service flat roof, exposed decks, etc.
- High flexibility Polyurethane based waterproofing membrane – for balconies, restrooms, toilets, roof, service roof, etc.
- High Flexibility and Elastic cementitious waterproofing membrane – for toilets, restrooms, balconies, water features, water pond, landscape water features, concrete flower pots, etc.
- Self-adhesive bituminous rubberized membrane – below grade structures, retaining walls, basement slab, substructures, etc.
- Rapid drying spray-applied polyurea, polyaspartic, polyurethane hybrid membrane.
The above waterproofing system complies with BS 8102:2009 Code of Practice – Type B Waterproofing guidance.
- Solvent-free, low VOC high build epoxy coating.
- Solvent-free, low VOC water-based epoxy floor coating.
- Solvent-free, low VOC self-leveling epoxy floor finish.
- Solvent-free, low VOC self-leveling anti-static / anti-spark epoxy floor finish.
- Solvent-free, low VOC anti-slip / anti-skid epoxy floor finish.
- Medium duty solvent-free, low VOC polyurethane-cement flooring.
- Heavy-duty solvent-free, low VOC polyurethane-cement flooring.
- Solvent-free, low VOC high flexibility, anti-skid polyurethane car park deck coating – for intermediate decks.
- Solvent-free, low VOC high flexibility, waterproofing anti-skid polyurethane car park deck coating – for exterior roof, exposed car park floors.
- Solvent-free, low VOC UV stable polyurethane floor coating.
- Chemical resistance, thermal resistance vinyl ester-based fiber glass lining (for wall and floor).
- Chemical resistance, thermal resistance, anti-slip vinyl ester based floor coating.
In general terms, these categories of flooring are listed in ascending order of durability. However, the actual life in a particular installation will depend on the product formulation used, the quality of the substrate, and the degree of severity of the service conditions. Please refer to FeRFA “Guide to the Selection of Synthetic Resin Floors (ISBN 0 9538020 3 5) for further information on the features and characteristics of the floor types.
- Chemical injection (epoxy and polyurethane) to crack sealing, leakage repairs.
- Self-leveling cementitious grouting (for machine base, resurface unevenness, structural voids)
- Pressure grouting – for pipe opening, ducting opening, lift core joints, structural retaining walls, basement structures etc.
- Formwork grouting – column voids, cracks, basement wall structures, structural strengthening, beam joints, etc.
- Joint sealing – non-movement joint and expansion joint sealing and repair works.
- Diamond coring and sawing – for pipe opening, duct opening, structural opening, etc.
- Rapidly cured polyurea waterproofing membrane enable fast return service.
- Elastomeric, high abrasion resistant, high tensile strength polyurethane high cross-link vehicular deck system.
- High flexibility, elastomeric, chemical resistant polyurethane joint sealant.
- Seamless, high elasticity, high abrasion resistant polyurethane flooring.
- Potable water graded polyurea based tank lining.
- Hot pour bituminous based touch voltage protection membrane / electric insulation membrane.
- Embedded preformed bituminous based electrostatic/electric insulative membrane.
- High flexibility, excellent insulation properties, and fully bonded hot liquid applied bituminous/asphalt membrane.
- Tested by ASTM D257
Topseal is committed to promoting and developing the practice of concrete repair and allied disciplines according to the code of practices governed by Concrete Repair Association (UK).
Our mission is to provide systematically and organize construction service in every aspect of quality and excellence and timely completion to the satisfaction of clients’ needs to be supported by our dynamic leadership skilled and committed teamwork incorporating the latest technologies approach and innovative engineering solution.
In line with the national developments, our vision is to be a successful and establish Contractor supported by committed management, skilled professionals, and modern technologies participating in the construction industry internationally.
Inquiry? Contact us for further information.